Cultivating Resources for This Generation and the Next
The Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to, but legally separate from, Transfiguration Lutheran Church and the Board of Directors operates independently, including establishing and carrying out its policies. Gifts to the Foundation are OVER and ABOVE regular pledging or tithing in support of the annual budget. Income from the Foundation fund is used to expand the ministries of Transfiguration Lutheran Church, which would not be possible within fiscal limits of the regular church budget.
- Facilitate spiritual growth within the congregation (children, youth and families)
- Assist with capital improvements and supporting programs at TLC
- Support community outreach
- Support missions at home and overseas
- $5,000 – Center for Changing Lives – Liberia
- $5,000 – Video Equipment
- $1,000 – Bloomington Respectful Conversations Project
How can You Contribute?
- Place your cash/check donation in one of the foundation envelopes and place it in the donation plate or church office
- Make a donation of an annuity, real estate, stock or bonds
- Designate the TLC Foundation as a beneficiary in your estate.
- Designate your Thrivent Choice dollars to the foundation
- Scott Stevens – Chairman
- Nile Plapp – Vice President
- Baron Broschat – Treasurer
- Cindy Toms – Secretary
- Jay Brandt